Fundraising

We are delighted you are interested in helping to raise funds for the DSPCA. Your time, effort, and contributions will benefit the thousands of injured, neglected or abandoned animals we care for at the DSPCA each year.

It costs nearly €2.5 million a year to maintain our Society. We are Ireland’s oldest and largest animal welfare organisation helping more than 25,000 animals each year and more than 250,000 people through our programmes and services. We help sick and injured, cruelly treated and abandoned domestic animals and wildlife. We are not a government organisation and receive only 5% of operating expenses from ex-gratia payments from the government. The remainder, 95% of our funding comes from the kindness and generosity of our supporters and animal lovers like you.

We are always available for help & advice. Contact us on 01 499 4707 or email fundraising@dspca.ie or visit us at DSPCA, Mount Venus Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.

Women's Mini Marathon