Very simply, this is how it works:
Become a member of our Pet Guardian Programme:
- Insert wishes into your will, that in the event of your death your pet is to be taken into the care of the DSPCA.
- Make a bequest to the DSPCA in your will, and have your family or next of kin aware of your wishes.
In the event of your death:
We will collect your pet(s) and bring them to the DSPCA’s state of the art facility.
- We will provide your pet(s) with love and care while trying to find them the most suitable home.
- A full veterinary check will be given & we will contact your vet for a full health history.
- We will carry out a pre & post home check on your pets new owners and make sure they are giving them the love & attention they deserve.