Very simply, this is how it works:
Become a member of our Pet Guardian Programme:
- Firstly, contact us on 01-4994707/0872440815 or email email@example.com to receive your information pack.
- Specify in your will, that your pet(s), are to be entrusted to the DSPCA, in the event of your death, where we will find them a suitable and loving new home.
- Make a provision or bequest to the DSPCA in your will, and have your family or next of kin and solicitor aware of your wishes.
In the event of your passing, we will be notified:
We will collect your pet(s) and bring them to the DSPCA’s shelter.
- We will provide your pet(s) with love and care while trying to find them the most suitable home.
- A full veterinary check will be given & we will contact your vet for a full health history.
- We will carry out a pre & post home check on your pets new owners and make sure they are giving them the love & attention they deserve.
- For more information, please contact Suzanne McGovern at 0872440815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org