We Are Hiring - Individual Giving Executive - POSITION FILLED
Full time position with immediate start
The DSPCA is Ireland’s leading animal welfare organisation, established over 180 years ago in 1840. Over the years we have grown to be the leading and largest animal welfare charity in Ireland. We exist uniquely to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome sick, injured and cruelly treated animals. It is an exciting time to join the DSPCA as we focus on transformative growth and our long term fundraising strategy.
An opportunity has arisen for an Individual Giving Executive to join our fundraising team. The Individual Giving Executive will be responsible for the cultivation, and stewardship of individual donors, managing donor relationships. If you have a passion for fundraising and a love for animals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a full time position with immediate start.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and contribute to the individual giving strategy to identify, cultivate, and steward individual donors, including major, mid-level and monthly recurring donors.
- Create and execute personalised solicitation plans for individual donors based on their giving history, interests, and relationship with the charity.
- Build and manage a portfolio of mid-level and major gift prospects, and oversee the cultivation and solicitation process from identification to stewardship.
- Lead on the development and implementation of a Regular Giving programme, ensuring excellent donor care and identifying for opportunities for acquisition, upgrade and reactivation campaigns.
- Plan and execute donor appreciation events and engagement opportunities, such as donor recognition programs and loyalty events.
- Design a welcome journey, newsletter, surveys, gratitude communications, and ongoing donor journey development, ensuring all new supporters are communicated with appropriately and effectively.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that all donor communications are aligned with the organization's mission and messaging.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor records in the charity’s CRM systems.
- Provide monthly and annual reports on campaigns, conversions and growth
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in individual giving.
- Review charity tax-back programme and payroll giving in the corporate sector. Identify and build out a refreshed programme to maximise potential and grow income.
Qualifications and Person Qualities
- Experience working in the charity sector and fundraising.
- 2+ years of experience in individual giving, with a proven track record of soliciting and securing minor to major gifts from individual donors.
- A passion for all animals and their welfare.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present and negotiate in a clear and compelling way.
- Target orientated and a genuine interest and focus on wins.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with donors.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Proficiency in donor management software, such as Salesforce.
The DSPCA promotes work-life balance and is accommodating to schedule flexibility where possible and open to hybrid or remote working where fit. There is an option of bringing your dog to work.
How to apply
To apply for the role please email a cover letter and CV HERE This position is immediate start and is subject to Garda Vetting and reference check.