If you’re an animal-lover aged between 5 and 17 who wants to help make a difference to animals, then the DSPCA’s Junior membership is for you.
For €25 per year you can join this fantastic group of people and be kept up-to-date with the current issues as well as get support and advice on helping the DSPCA.
- Each new member will receive a free T-Shirt and welcome pack.
- They will receive email alerts of activities, fundraising events and news as well as mailouts.
- They will be invited to organised evening/weekend workshops – Dog Training, Pet Care, etc. (when available).
- There is priority booking for Work Experience students who are members (when space available).
- Discounts for one day Kids Camps and week long Summer Camps.
Animals can’t speak up for themselves so they rely on people like you to speak up for them. Our Junior members campaign, fundraise, debate, and support the animal welfare cause.
Why not join in!