Your Monthly Donation Will Help to Provide:
- Medical care to a sick, injured cat or dog
- Feed a shelter cat or dog for a full year
- Vaccinations for an orphaned kitten or puppy
How you will help through your monthly donation
- €12 per month: Provides specialised milk to bottle feed an orphaned kitten or puppy.
- €15 per month: Provides all vaccinations for an orphaned kitten or puppy.
- €21 per month: Will feed a shelter cat or dog for a full year.
- €32 per month: Will save a sick, injured cat or dog’s life by providing them with all the necessary medical care they need.
Charity Tax Back Scheme
The Irish tax system contains a range of incentives aimed at facilitating and encouraging charitable donations by individuals and companies, which help to ensure that charities receive the maximum benefit from public and private donations. The Charitable Donation Scheme allows tax relief on qualifying donations. If an individual makes a donation of over €250 in the year, the charity can claim a refund of tax paid on that donation by the donor and at no extra cost to the individual who donates.
For example an eligible donation of €400 to the DSPCA means we can claim and extra €180 when the Revenue has processed our claim, meaning your generous donation has more of an impact. All you need to do is download one of the forms below and send to Accounts Department, DSPCA, Mount Venus Road, Rathfarnham, D16. Queries, please email [email protected]