About Purina PetCare
Purina is a lifeline to the animals that come into the care of the DSPCA. We could not save more than 4,000 animals each year without the overwhelmingly generous support of Purina. Purina provide all of the food for our rescued kittens, cats, puppies and dogs in our rescue and rehoming centre and the more than 1,000 pets that will go through our foster programme this year.
Purina has over 85 years’ experience in pet care and nutrition and is dedicated to providing the highest quality pet foods to help pet owners ensure their pets lead long and healthy lives. A partner in the truest sense, Purina care deeply about pets and their strong investment in the DSPCA is proof of this.
You can show your support for the DSPCA by purchasing Purina pet food for your cat or dog in your local shops. You can also purchase Purina pet food directly from Grub Club by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Purina Pet Foods and also read their brilliant dog & cat care advice visit http://www.purina.ie or telephone their Pet Care Team 1800 509 368 - 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Sponsored by Allianz Pet Insurance
We would like to thank Allianz Insurance Ireland for their support throughout the years for our Microchipping Programme and also their support for our 170 Year Anniversary Campaign.
Allianz Insurance offer all dogs & cats adopted from the DSPCA 6 Weeks Free Veterinary Fee Cover for Microchipped Pets.
- This offer is only available for dogs and cats aged between 8 weeks and 5 years.
- This cover applies to veterinary fees only
- This Insurance is valid for a period of 6 weeks.
- Six week cover for injury will begin as soon as Allianz receives a copy of the completed application form from the Pet Owner.
- Cover for illness will begin 14 days after the completed application form has been received by Allianz.
- Please use a separate completed application form for each pet.
- No cover applies to pre-existing injuries or illnesses under this free cover period.
- There is no obligation to proceed with an annual insurance policy following the free cover period.
If you decide to buy a policy from Allianz they also offer a once off discount on animals that have been microchipped.
Please go to the Allianz Pet Insurance website for more information.
Please mention that you heard about Allianz Pet Insurance from the DSPCA.
Standard acceptance criteria apply.
If your business would be interested in becoming a Sponsor of the DSPCA please email email@example.com