Our Puppy Manners Courses are divided into 4 specific categories:
- Junior Puppy - for puppies aged 8-16 weeks (fully vaccinated 7 days prior to start date)
- Senior Puppy - for older puppies aged 5-7 months who missed out on Junior Puppy (fully vaccinated 7 days prior to start date)
- Puppy Agility & Level 2 Obedience - for puppies aged 7-14 months who completed either Junior or Senior Puppy
- Teen Trio - 3 weeks refresher course for dogs up to 18 month(€75)
If you cannot make one of the class don't worry, you can take it during another course!
ALL members of the family welcomed.
Our classes get booked fast, if you wish to pre-register for next course email:
Fee: 5 Week course is €135
Duration: 1 Hour class each week
- Socialisation with dogs, people and children
- Focus & Attention
- Go to "Bed": Night time and Separation
- Fun & Reward: Sit - Down - Stay
- Leave it – Take it
- Handling Exercises
- Play Time & Games
- Solving Behaviour problems: Play Biting, Chewing, Barking, Jumping
The Puppy Manners course is a 5 week course, ideal for younger puppies from 8 to 16 weeks (Junior) and from 5 to 7 month old puppies (Senior).
Socialisation and play time off leash in a safe and secure environment is necessary to have a well-balanced happy puppy.
Personal attention in all our classes is our priority. You will never be alone!
No prior training knowledge is required in order to participate in our Puppy Manners Course.
In order to achieve the best results, weekly homework and exercises will be required.
Top Ten common behaviour problems such as Barking, Chewing, Digging, Separation Anxiety, Begging, Chasing, Jumping Up, Play-Biting, Attention-Seeking, and Hyperactivity are also addressed during this course.
Course Material Provided:
- Kingofpaws Puppy Manners Exercises
- Homework Log
- Kingofpaws Training Notes
- Email and Telephone Support
DSPCA, Mount Venus Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16