We are delighted you are interested in helping to raise funds for the DSPCA. Your time, effort, and contributions will benefit the thousands of injured, neglected or abandoned animals we care for at the DSPCA each year.
It costs nearly €2 million a year to maintain our Society. We are Ireland's oldest and largest animal welfare organisation helping more than 25,000 animals each year and more than 250,000 people through our programmes and services. We help sick and injured, cruelly treated and abandoned domestic animals and wildlife. We are not a government organisation and receive only 3% of operating expenses from ex-gratia payments from the government. The remainder, 97% of our funding comes from the kindness and generosity of our supporters and animal lovers like you.
There are plenty of planned events where you can fundraise for the DSPCA like the Flora Women's Mini Marathon. See our Participate in a Planned Event information for a list of events and how you can join in.
We are always available for help & advice. Contact us on 01 499 4700 or email email@example.com or visit us at DSPCA, Mount Venus Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.