Wednesday October 19, 2011
We are urgently appealing for homes for 17 donkeys currently residing at the centre. These animals were rescued together 6 weeks ago. We have a mixture of colts, geldings and mares. If you think that you may have the perfect home, please contact PJ at the DSPCA 01 4994700 for more information.
Reasons for owning a Donkey
- You love horses, but you want another equine mind to figure out.
- You need a companion, or your horse, cow, sheep, llama or goat needs one
- Your donkey is always happy to see you
- Donkeys are teachers - they teach you how to be patient and kind
- Donkeys make you laugh, and laughter is good for the soul
- That wonderful sound they make, which endears you to all of your neighbours. Hee Haw!
- Those ears, those ears, have you ever seen ears like that?